The following are the terms of Disclaimer that applies to and governs you (“Investors” or “Potential Investors”) in using the Web Site (the “Site) of AMBICOM HOLDINGS, INC. (together with its affiliates and subsidiaries, the “Company”). By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE OR PRINT OR DOWNLOAD ANY INFORMATION FROM IT.
- Delivery. All information relative to investment, investors, or prospectus will be delivered to you in paper format. You may request the delivery in electronic format by sending your written request to the Company; you may revoke the electronic delivery at anytime and the delivery will be in paper format afterwards.
- Investor Information. Statements and documents included on the Site or in printing format, which are not historical facts (including any statements concerning plans and objectives of management for future operations or economic performance, or assumptions related thereto) are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can typically identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking words such as “may”, “will”, “could”, “project”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “expect”, “estimate”, “potential”, “plan”, “forecast”, and other similar words. These forward-looking statements are made based upon management’s plans, expectations, estimates, assumptions and beliefs concerning future events impacting the Company as of the time such statements were made and therefore involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Be cautioned that forward-looking statements are not guarantees and that actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those projected include, but are not limited to, the Company’s dependence on the wireless technology and medical devise industries, the operational risks involved in such industries development and demands, the availability of qualified personnel, the impact of governmental laws and regulations, and other risks inherent in the Company's business including those that are detailed in its Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) filings. Copies of the filings the Company makes with the SEC may be obtained by contacting the Company or the SEC. You may also access them on this Site under “SEC Filings and Reports” or at the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov.
- Online Information and Disclaimer. The information contained in the Site is provided solely for your convenience and on an "as-is" basis. The information posted is as of the date indicated and, to our knowledge, was timely and accurate when posted. There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and/or omissions in this Site. The documents contained herein are historical in nature and to provide general information on the Company, and the Company does not review past postings to ensure that they remain accurate, current and complete as frequently. Information contained in past postings may have been superseded or may have become out of date. The Company makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update or revise such information, and such information may be changed or updated without prior notification. We try our best to make the online version of the documents and information consistent with printing version; however, printing version shall govern should there be any discrepancy.
- Investor Notice. Nothing in this Site should be construed as investment advice, and you should not make any decisions to invest in the stock of the Company based solely on information contained in this Site. The Company does not provide any investment consultation in any shape or form and potential investors and existing investors should reply on their own research and independent advisors for investment.
Martin E. Janis & Company, Inc.
- Amendment. The Company reserves the right to update the Disclaimer from time to time to meet the requirement of the latest law, regulation and corporate policies.