AmbiCom Holdings Inc searches out, acquires and/or invests in unique technologies that have the potential for wide adoption in large markets. We look for mature management teams that have a history of successfully converting new concepts into products. Of particular interest are high margin products that have the ability to enhance user’s experience while generating a positive return on investment. We are acutely aware of our responsibility to the investors that have placed their trust in our abilities to effectively manage the assets of Ambicom on their behalf.
President and CEO
Mr. Cornell has more than 30 years experience at Silicon Valley notables such as Oracle, Borland, MIPS, Symphoniq, and Finisar.
|Definitive Information Statement 14C||2016-06-07|
|Preliminary Information Statement 14C||2016-05-26|
Stock Quote and Chart
Presentation to investors on the current status as of November 16th, 2017.
Copyright © 2010-2017
AmbiCom Holdings, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
The following are the terms of Disclaimer that applies to and governs you (“Investors” or “Potential Investors”) in using the Web Site (the “Site) of AMBICOM HOLDINGS, INC. (together with its Sales Distribution Partners and subsidiaries, the “Company”). By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE OR PRINT OR DOWNLOAD ANY INFORMATION FROM IT.
- Delivery. All information relative to investment, investors, or prospectus will be delivered to you in paper format. You may request the delivery in electronic format by sending your written request to the Company; you may revoke the electronic delivery at anytime and the delivery will be in paper format afterwards.
- Investor Information. Statements and documents included on the Site or in printing format, which are not historical facts (including any statements concerning plans and objectives of management for future operations or economic performance, or assumptions related thereto) are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can typically identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking words such as “may”, “will”, “could”, “project”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “expect”, “estimate”, “potential”, “plan”, “forecast”, and other similar words. These forward-looking statements are made based upon management’s plans, expectations, estimates, assumptions and beliefs concerning future events impacting the Company as of the time such statements were made and therefore involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Be cautioned that forward-looking statements are not guarantees and that actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those projected include, but are not limited to, the Company’s dependence on the wireless technology and medical devise industries, the operational risks involved in such industries development and demands, the availability of qualified personnel, the impact of governmental laws and regulations, and other risks inherent in the Company’s business including those that are detailed in its Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) filings. Copies of the filings the Company makes with the SEC may be obtained by contacting the Company or the SEC. You may also access them on this Site under “SEC Filings and Reports” or at the SEC’s web site at http://www.sec.gov.
- Online Information and Disclaimer. The information contained in the Site is provided solely for your convenience and on an “as-is” basis. The information posted is as of the date indicated and, to our knowledge, was timely and accurate when posted. There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and/or omissions in this Site. The documents contained herein are historical in nature and to provide general information on the Company, and the Company does not review past postings to ensure that they remain accurate, current and complete as frequently. Information contained in past postings may have been superseded or may have become out of date. The Company makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update or revise such information, and such information may be changed or updated without prior notification. We try our best to make the online version of the documents and information consistent with printing version; however, printing version shall govern should there be any discrepancy.
- Investor Notice. Nothing in this Site should be construed as investment advice, and you should not make any decisions to invest in the stock of the Company based solely on information contained in this Site. The Company does not provide any investment consultation in any shape or form and potential investors and existing investors should reply on their own research and independent advisors for investment.
- Amendment. The Company reserves the right to update the Disclaimer from time to time to meet the requirement of the latest law, regulation and corporate policies.
“You” includes but not limited to consumers, customers, users, visitors who browse AMBICOM’s web sites, and who may or may not be purchasing products, receiving services, or inquiring employment opportunities;
“We” includes but not limited to AMBICOM, its subsidiary or parent company, who may directly or indirectly collect information from the AMBICOM web sites.
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- The Information We Collect. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the AMBICOM web site.
On some pages, you can make requests, create account and register products to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Location the product to be used On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected, in addition to the above, are:
Phone number If you download certain information, such as data sheets, manuals, from AMBICOM web sites, the types of personal information collected are:
Date and place of download
Location the product to be used
License agreement On some pages, you can submit information about yourself for the purpose of seeking employment. For example, if you respond to AMBICOM’s job application online, you will need to fill out the online form and submit the required information.
- The Way We Use Information. We use the information you provide about yourself when creating an account or placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.We use the information you provide about the products you purchased or received from AMBICOM when registering the products only to provide warranties, post-sale services, recall or repair information, updated or upgrade information, promotion and other related services during the warranty. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. Information you submit on our web site will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.We use the information you provide about yourself when submitting a job application only to the extent for the purpose of considering employment. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent legally permitted for the employment purpose.We may send you emails asking you to complete surveys for customer satisfaction and/or product improvement. Your response is optional.We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any outside parties.We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our web site and to share with advertisers or webmasters. In no event we would disclose anything that could be used to identify individual users.Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- The Way We Share Information
AMBICOM may share any information submitted online with its subsidiaries, associated entities, and affiliated companies for the purpose of promoting products, updating product or corporate information, providing services you requested, or replying your emails .AMBICOM will, to the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations, share your information with law enforcement agencies, governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintained by AMBICOM if you create an account on AMBICOM web sites. We use all necessary verification and maintenance procedure to better safeguard your information.You can correct factual errors or update in your personally identifiable information by sending us an email request that credibly shows error or new information.To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Your Acknowledgment and Agreement
- How to Contact Us
To obtain technical support on your downloaded material, please contact email@example.com or 408-321-0822. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amendment and Revise
Terms and Conditions
AmbiCom Website Usage Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT! These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your (the “User” or “You”) use of the AMBICOM Web Site (the “Web Site”) provided by AMBICOM (the “Company”). These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by the Company at any time in its discretion. Your browse or use of the Web Site constitutes your acceptance and agreement of the Terms and Conditions, and as amended from time to time without prior notice. Please consult these Terms and Conditions regularly. These Terms and Conditions were last updated February 05, 2011:
- Permitted Use
User has a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, and revocable right to use the Web Site solely for User’s personal educational, informational, and entertainment use. User will not use the Web Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the Company’s express prior written consent. For example, User will not, and will not authorize any other person to, (i) Co-brand the Web Site or portion thereof, (ii) frame the Web Site or portion thereof (whereby the Web Site or portion thereof will appear on the same screen with a portion of another web site), or (iii) copy or duplicate any portion of the Web Site, design and content thereof, or downloaded materials in any manner onto any format or media. “Co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner reasonably likely to give a User the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute the Web Site or content accessible within the Web Site (the “Content”). User agrees to cooperate with the Company in causing any unauthorized Co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
- Proprietary Information
User acknowledges and agrees that the Content accessible within the Web Site is the proprietary information of the Company and its content providers, and the Company and its content providers retain all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, User will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such Content to any third party, for profit or otherwise, without the express written consent of the Company or the applicable content provider except that User may print out a copy of Content solely for User’s personal use. In doing so, User will not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
- Intellectual Property
The marks of “A®” and “AMBICOM®” are Company’s registered trademarks. AMBICOM is the sole owner of the trademarks, copyright material and all other intellectual property material posted on the Web Site unless otherwise noted. User acknowledges and agrees that it will not copy, duplicate, infringe, co-brand, or alter whatsoever for any purpose, profit or otherwise, in any shape or form, in any media.User acknowledges and agrees that it will not duplicate, other than for the purpose of making backup copy, any downloadable material, and only download for personal use.
You may create an account on Company’s Web Site for your convenience. You agree not to use offensive, insulting or demeaning words or phrases in creating the username and password or communicating with Company. The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel any account in its sole discretion when and if the User violates this common courtesy rule.
User will have access to a variety of sources of content through the Internet. The Company has made no effort to verify the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in any such sources. Further, Company provides certain “Invoke-to-load” links, which will lead the Users out of the Web Site to other webpages that are not operated or owned by the Company. Such linkage represents no advertising or implication of affiliation of the Company with these linked sites whatsoever. Company makes no effort to verify each linkage from Web Site to other sites; Users understand that these webpages are owned and operated independently and have no affiliation with the Company whatsoever. Accordingly, the Company will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content contained within any such sources or linkage through Web Site. User accesses, uses, and relies upon such content at User’s own risk. User understands further that the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive. User accesses such materials at User’s risk. Company has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.User understands that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by the Company, the Company does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet or accessed through the linkage from Web Site in any way. User also understands that the Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Each User is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy User’s particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Web Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. The Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for User’s use of the Internet.The Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties with respect to any content accessible within or through the Web Site, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement.
- Limitation on Liability
The Company, its Licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers and directors will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress or similar damages, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of the Company and its Licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers and directors to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount User has paid to the Company, if any, for the applicable content or service out of which liability arose.
User will indemnify and hold the Company, its Licensors, content providers, service providers and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Terms and Conditions by User, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. User agrees that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and agrees to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. User will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of User’s use of the information accessed from the Web Site.
- 8.1. Legal Notice. User may notify AMBICOM for any possible intellectual property right infringement by sending an email to email@example.com. User must include in such email the following: infringed material or record User claims to own or being assigned; name; address; email address; phone number and fax of the intellectual property owner. AMBICOM will examine the claim and take necessary steps within reasonable time.
- 8.2. Governing Law. The law of the State of California will govern the interpretation, application and dispute resolution of the Terms and Condition.